Friday, September 3, 2010

No she didn't!!!!

I am so EXCITED I can hardly contain myself!!!! My sweet, wonderful, adorable, loving, best niece in the whole world just surprised me with a SILHOUETTE!!!! Yes you heard me right, she had it delivered to my door all wrapped purty! And as if that wasn't enough there is a gift card to get me started!  I am the LUCKIEsT Aunt in the whole wide world!!!! And it's Labor day weekend, with no plans!!!! Wahoooooo!!!! I just called her and we were saying and I can make this and we need to make this and so on and so on.  She is about to move into her brand new house and we are gonna need this little pretty!  Have I said I am excited??? I gotta go shopping to see what little goodies I need.  ~toodles~ Laura

 Thank you Crystal, we are gonna have so much fun with this!!!

2 comments:

Honey from the Bee said...

Oh so lucky to have such a sweet niece AND to receive it before a nice long weekend! Have fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

What a sweet niece :) Enjoy yourself and have fun with your new toy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...