Friday, December 3, 2010

Vignette love!

I love creating vignette's! I am always looking for a flat surface in my house to throw some stuff on. This year I got a new to me - piece of furniture and so I was excited to do it up for Christmas.
 Isn't this a great piece of furniture?  I thought I would paint it but I love it just the way is it and I'm lazy when it comes to the whole painting, sanding, priming, sanding blah blah blah thing.
These hanging plaques are one of those projects that I have had on the "to do" list for awhile. I thought I would do some for Christmas, and when it's over I am going to flip them over and do some for everyday. I just love them, I swear I could paper my wall with scrapbook paper!
The tree under my great Goodwill cloche is something I made this year. It was so easy, and I love how it turned out.
Isn't it cute???? I'll show you how I made it on another post, this one is all about vignettes.
Come a little closer!
I wish I could crawl in this little setting and relax!  Wouldn't that be fun if we could create little cloches to hang out in?

Ok I got this plate at Home Goods this year and I looked at it and thought "I can make that with my Silhouette" and then I turned it over and saw the price tag of 4.99 and I said, hey I can buy that too!
 This little boot has been with me for almost 30 years now, fill it up with some Christmas greenery and it's looking good.
I am not a scrapbooker but a friend made me one of these books and I made the other, short, sweet and simple, I can do that!

It's a great link up party weekend! You can find me linking up to....
A Vision to Remember, Tatertots and Jello & Southern Hospitality, Under the Table and Dreaming, Somewhat Simple, Make it Monday


~toodles~ Laura

4 comments:

Michelle@ A Full Cottage said...

I love it! Especially the wall art that you can flip over! I don't scrapbook either but I am so addicted to scapbook paper. That dresser/buffet is awesome too!

:) Michelle

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Love the reversible hanging plaques.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So pretty. Of course I absolutely love your cloche and apothecary jar. YOur tree is fabulous. Beautiful vignette. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Autum said...

This is such a pretty vignette! The homegoods plate, wow, that was a good deal. Just lovely, all of it.

You mentioned your silhouette, I'm hosting a "Love MY Cutter" link party on my blog, beginning Sunday 8pm, stop by and link up your Silhouette made projects.
wwww.creativelittledaisy.tyepapd.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...