Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winner Winner, chicken dinner!

Okay, so she didn't win a chicken dinner, sorry about that, but she won a cute little wreath to decorate her door! I am so excited about the response But enough about that, I know you just want to know who won!
But I have to thank you for all the wonderful compliments you all gave to my projects! I had to do this drawing old school style by assigning  everyone a number and then cutting up a bunch of numbers.
There has got to be an easier way.
And then it was time to draw a number. Now my intention was to get someone from my family, but nooooo, I am home alone at this minute... but I told you people I would let you know by 4:00 (my time) so I thought about it and I remembered today my Pastor gave a sermon on integrity, and what we do when people aren't watching so you are going to have to take my word for it, I am practicing integrity (as I always try to do) and I did the drawing all by myself. Enough already huh, who won they say!!!!!
The winner would be Michelle from  
I am so excited for her!!! She has a great blog, go and check it out. She has lots of ideas for you to do art with your children! So Michelle if you see this contact me and I will get your info and get this in the mail to you, ASAP!  Congrats guys and thanks for playing along. It was fun, I am thinking about what to do for my next giveaway!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats Michelle!

Katie said...

HI! The website I see most bloggers using for drawings is random.org...you just put in the first number, the last number, and it picks one for you!

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~!!! Oh and it is convenient that I did not win a chicken dinner since I am a vegetarian LOL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

Brandi said...

Mrs. Laura! You are so funny. There are way easier ways to do it. But i actually kinda like your old style pen and paper method. Concrete. And I like the integrity in the whole situation. I also love the wreath. You could send me the chicken dinner. yum! Love you! B.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful.. and I LOVE your pops of blue!!!

Michelle said...

Laura, I just laughed about reading your old school drawing! I will show you some different ways when you hand gets tired!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...