Saturday, June 4, 2011

Love my Silhouette!

Man it's been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything. I've been really busy around here but not much I can post about yet. However today I created a couple of really quick projects I want to share. It's official I am getting old! I can't see my phone or the food lables at the store unless I have on my readers. So I decided if I am getting old I am at least going to do it in style!
I added a flourish to my eyeglass case, isn't is cute? I simply cut this out with my Silhouette. I am still learning how to work this thing. I think this is the first time I didn't yell at the machine or waste a ton of paper. I am happy to introduce you to.....
Really this machine should be called Ms Smartie Pants, it's amazing what it can do. Now that I am learning how to use some of her great features I thought she deserved a name. She actually has a new home in my Craft Room Redo Part 3. I mentioned my son moved out a few weeks ago. I have always had a craft 1/2 room now I have the WHOLE room! I'm so excited and have some great plans but you'll have to be patient until I get it all together. So what kind of unusual items have you decorated with your Silhouette?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

When I first saw the eye glass case I thought it was the back of one of those vinyl computer/office chairs. This would be a great idea for chairs as well.

Mimi said...

This is so fun! I don't have a Silhouette yet but I'm working on it. This just makes me want one even more! Thanks for sharing at Pink Flamingo Toes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...